About Lisa Suennen
Yes, it’s me
- We’re Moving On Up!
- Can You Hear Me Now?
- “Just what do you think you’re doing, Dave?”
- The Shaman will see you now….
- Girls Rule: Amy Belt and Beth Falk
- Government as an Engine for Innovation
- Antidote to the Baconator: Apps for Healthy Kids
- Baconator? Make Mine a Triple!
- U.S. Medical Innovation: Win the Pennant or Strike Out Looking?
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition
Category Archives: Healthcare Reform
For those of you not quite old enough to remember it (or who aren’t movie buffs), that was a quote from HAL the robot in 2001 Space Odyssey. HAL is a robotic/computer system that communicates with the crew, expressing emotions … Continue reading
Each day I receive a compilation email from the NY Times that lists all the articles about healthcare and medicine that are included in that day’s edition. I know, pretty lazy, but at least it enables me to stay up-to-date … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking a great deal about the newly formed Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation. (CMI). This entity was established as a result of the Affordable Care Act (the new healthcare reform legislation) and its purpose is to “research, develop, … Continue reading
A quick antidote to the Baconator post: Tim Marklein at Weber Shandwick sent me an article about a cool competition now underway in which GE, the USDA and Michelle Obama have created a challenge to motivate American entrepreneurs, software developers, … Continue reading