About Lisa Suennen
Yes, it’s me
- We’re Moving On Up!
- Can You Hear Me Now?
- “Just what do you think you’re doing, Dave?”
- The Shaman will see you now….
- Girls Rule: Amy Belt and Beth Falk
- Government as an Engine for Innovation
- Antidote to the Baconator: Apps for Healthy Kids
- Baconator? Make Mine a Triple!
- U.S. Medical Innovation: Win the Pennant or Strike Out Looking?
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition
Category Archives: Healthcare Information Technology
In my last post I talked about robots and other technologies used for remote monitoring of patients who are seeking to lose weight or achieve other healthcare goals. One of the biggest challenges with remote monitoring systems, particularly as it … Continue reading
For those of you not quite old enough to remember it (or who aren’t movie buffs), that was a quote from HAL the robot in 2001 Space Odyssey. HAL is a robotic/computer system that communicates with the crew, expressing emotions … Continue reading
A quick antidote to the Baconator post: Tim Marklein at Weber Shandwick sent me an article about a cool competition now underway in which GE, the USDA and Michelle Obama have created a challenge to motivate American entrepreneurs, software developers, … Continue reading
A report just released compares the performance of the American health care system with those of Australia, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. This report, which was issued by the Commonwealth Fund, a Washington, D.C.-based private … Continue reading