About Lisa Suennen
Yes, it’s me
- We’re Moving On Up!
- Can You Hear Me Now?
- “Just what do you think you’re doing, Dave?”
- The Shaman will see you now….
- Girls Rule: Amy Belt and Beth Falk
- Government as an Engine for Innovation
- Antidote to the Baconator: Apps for Healthy Kids
- Baconator? Make Mine a Triple!
- U.S. Medical Innovation: Win the Pennant or Strike Out Looking?
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition
Monthly Archives: June 2010
So yesterday I decided to send a quick email out to all the women VCs I know (probably about 40) to ask them to send me input for my blog, specifically ongoing reports of great accomplishments by their female VC … Continue reading
In May 2010, Craig Venter and his team at the J. Craig Venter Institute (JCVI), a not-for-profit genomic research organization, announced that they had successfully constructed the first self-replicating, synthetic bacterial cell. To grossly oversimplify it, what they did was … Continue reading
Saw today that my colleague, Karen Talmadge, has been given the Charles H. Best Medal for Distinguished Service in the Cause of Diabetes. I am really happy for her. Karen is a first-class professional and brilliant and I have the … Continue reading
The final straw was Jeff Bussgang’s article in PE Hub today encouraging more healthcare/life sciences VCs to blog (see link below). More VC Bloggers Needed (Seriously) I’ve been thinking about this whole blogging thing but desperately trying to stay out … Continue reading